Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lets try this One more time

As you can see, I tried to start a Blog about a year ago here on this site and it didn't go over so well. Over the past year I have really enjoyed reading Friends and family's blogs, so I think I'm going to give it another shot. We are finding it more and more difficult to keep updated with friends and family being so far away. So bear with me as I try to keep consistent.

By way of catching up, 2007 was a very busy year for Ben and I. It started out with a letter on Dec 31st 2006, from Southern Baptist Seminary telling us that Ben had been accepted to Seminary in Louisville KY!. The crazy part was that school started Jan 26th 2007! That gave us just enough time to put in our notices at our jobs in Redding and give a notice at our apartment. January 15th we rolled out of California carrying our whole life in a 14ft box van. It was quite the adventure. 2007 was full of God's blessings and assurances that we were where He wanted us to be.

We have enjoyed living in Kentucky. Every thing from the beautiful spring, the Kentucky Derby, the snow in the winder, tornado warnings, the rolling hills, and being able to visit so many other cities has made the past year a blast for us. I started working at the Seminary right when we moved here, but then got the job that I am currently in in June. I work for a company called Humana. They are a pretty large health insurance company based here in Louisville. I work in the purchasing department as a technology analyst. God has really blessed us with jobs, a wonderful church, and great friends so far.

No comments: