Saturday, January 17, 2009

The name game

We are quickly approaching week #31. Baby is getting bigger by the day and making his/her presence known. Baby's movements are more noticeable as body parts poking out, then before when they were just kicks. Every day life is getting more and more difficult as I don't quite have the same endurance and shape I once did.

We are still undecided in the name department. I'm feeling a little pressure as we are in the last few weeks before baby comes. I think it is even more difficult because we don't know the sex and have to decide on two names that we love.

Just for fun here is a survey of some of the names that we have thrown around. Some of them I just threw in there and some we are seriously considering.


1 comment:

MIL and FIL said...

Elijah was Grandma Dona's Grandpa's name. Elijah and Martha Luntsford...Grandma ruth's parents!!!
so that gets my #1 vote