Monday, April 20, 2009

This one's for Auntie Amber!

Auntie Amber and Uncle Jake sent Noah this adorable bath towel that has a hood like a piggy and even a little swirly tail. Thanks auntie amber and uncle jake!

Noah Loves bath time, the only part he doesn't like is getting out. He cries every time we get out of the bath. He doesn't even seem to mind getting water poured on his face. We think we might have a little water dog on our hands. It never fails though...get the little man out of the bath and wrap him in a towl...instant pee. I've had to wash more laundry with this kid then I ever thought possible. But I'm loving every minute of it.


3 comments:

DENISE said...

OH MY GOSH, HE IS SO CUTE! I WISH I COULD GET MY HANDS ON HIM.I REMEMBER THE PEE FOUNTAIN, LIFE WITH LITTLE BOYS! HA! HA! ENJOY THE RIDE, THEY GROW UP FAST!

HUGS, AUNT DENISE

J & A said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
This one made me get all teary. Can't wait to meet him!!! Thank you!

Liz Digital said...

I love this, awe! We had a baby bath thermometer, so that we could get the water at the exact right temperature! Babies love to bath with mommy, or daddy in the tub too! Enjoy! Kisses~ Noah!

Ps Chris is here today, we are having a nice visit with all! :)