Monday, June 8, 2009

More going home....

I got a little distracted and didn't finish posting the rest of the pictures of our trip back home. Noah and I flew out to Sacramento on the 6th and Ben flew down to Corpus Christi to help his brother Josh drive all of their stuff back to California. Noah and I hung out with Ben's mom & dad and then once Ben got into California we headed over to the ovean to spend some time with my parents. It was so great to see family and to get to introduce them to Noah.


This is my daddy and his little grand Noah


A happy boy


Ben's huge 10 1/2 inch abalone


More smiles


Grandma and Grandpa


Me and my mommy and the little guy


The fam at Fort Bragg


Daddy and his Boy



My grandpa


Noah's grandpa & grandma Leard


My cousin Alysia and her twins Lexi and Grace


Eli and Noah

1 comment:

Liz Digital said...

its hard to imagine what they will look like when they are as small as that, but look at Dad, he will be his image in no time...They are so precious. Chris is home, hes looking at this -=-now.