Sunday, January 3, 2010

Love my Cheerios!

Noah now has 6 chompers in that little mouth of his. 4 on top and two on the bottom. And man does he know it and is dying to take them for a test drive. This kid wants to eat anything and everything. I swear he is a bottomless pit. It has gotten to the point that Ben and I are letting him try everything we eat just to see if we can find something he doesn't like. We are beginning to think he doesn't have taste buds. But I am counting my blessings, I'd rather it be this than have a picky eater.

The little guy is loving to use his new chompers on his newest favorite snack....CHEERIOS. I'll dump a bunch on his tray and he'll sit there and eat them one by one, its really cute. Sometimes I'll even put him in front of his favorite ( and only) video he watches, Praise Baby, if I need to get something done with out having to keep an eye on him. (He is in to everything these days!)

Here are a few of him eating his Cheerios.





1 comment:

MIL and FIL said...

Do we need to send some "whole wheat multi grain" ones for him.....too cute!!