Thursday, May 17, 2012

Return to Blogging

Prompted by the recent home going of our 3rd child Gloria Ruth, I have come back to the blogging world. My last post was about my first born, Noah's first birthday. He is now 3 and his little sister, Eden will be 2 in September. Our baby girl Gloria was born on April 28, 2012 at 2:36am and spent 27 hours with us on this earth and then was called home to glory on April 29, 2012 at 6:00am. My hope in returning to the blog world is to post what God is doing in our life through this trial and to compile some thoughts on how are lives have been forever changed by her short little life. I'm sure there will be some posts about her brother and sister as well:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chelsea. I really hope you're who I think you are. I live in Dutch Flat, and have been a resident there for my entire eighteen years of life. For a long time, I've been going to the Dutch Flat Cemetery to clean the stones and repair anything broken. The cemetery is currently without a caretaker, so I've all it's got. I know it sounds depressing, an 18-year-old who spends her free time cleaning a cemetery. But I promise it isn't all that bad. I come across many infants there, they always give me such sorrow to see. I came across Gloria's, and was struck with such a strange feeling. Part of it was seeing how young she was. But her spot is in such a pretty place, and I always have a calm sensation when I'm clearing off her stone. I started to wonder if I could find her family, as there is no one with her last name in town. And with a miracle, I found your blog. I hope me writing this does not cause you any pain. I just wanted to assure you that your daughter's resting place is being taken care of and visited everyday. While I'm there I like to play music and sometimes read my books, hopefully that gives her some comfort. My prayers are with you and your family, much love.