Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Little late....

I realized that I neglected to post any pictures from our trip to California over Christmas. How in the world is it Feb already? I have been sick for the last week now. Ben had a cold last week for a few days and I knew it was only a matter of time until I got it (we like to share cooties). But this wonderful bug has stayed with me for over a week now. I mean I have not been able to breathe for over a week now. Its pretty miserable, especially being 8 mos preggers. So I have been a couch potato all weekend and am hoping that I can kick it.

So here are some pics of our trip home over the holidays, enjoy!

The Saunders Family on Christmas morning. Talk about a winter wonderland. We got a few inches of fresh snow on Christmas morning.

The Siblings, Kristi & Josh and Ruth & Brian

Ruth's Pink leg warmers

The Whole Saunders Fam

Christmas with the Leard Fam

Mom's new tea set

Benny's new coffee table book



Me,my Dad, and Belly

Benny and Lysh cleaning the kitchen

Mine is bigger than yours!

Christmas morning in the snow, Christmas night at the ocean, only in California!!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Chels, I love the new pics! You're looking good and I hope you're feeling better too. Love ya!